Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Monday, February 4, 2013

Meet Jasmine! (in the 202 Magazine!)

This month (Feb) Jasmine has an article in the 202 magazine!   I scanned it, so hopefully you'll be able to read the words if you click on the picture!

They asked me what Jasmine's best trick was.  (How do you pick?)
What her favorite local hang-out was.  (Going with me to get take-out at Joe's BBQ)
What her favorite food was.  (Natural Balance)
And then, they wanted to know about her life.  
So I told them about everything we've been up to in the last year!  

2012 was quite the busy year for us!   
We traveled to both sides of the country, and made quite a few TV appearances!  
(The big ones being:  Who Let The Dogs Out, Good Morning America, 
and Anderson Cooper!)   
Then I talked a little bit about our work as a volunteer therapy dog.   
It was definitely a busy fun-filled year, and I can't wait to see what the future holds in 2013!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment