Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Sunday, July 8, 2012

World News with Diane Sawyer

Last night (Saturday, July 7th)  Jasmine had a brief cameo on "World News with Diane Sawyer"!   They were doing a segment on how pets keep cool in the summer...  and they found this video on YouTube.  (which I had just barely posted)





One of the producers contacted me through YouTube, and wrote this:


ABC NEWS REQUEST FOR VIDEO PERMISSION
To:MyFavoritePupJasmine

Hi, I am a producer with ABC News. Tonight we are doing a story about the ways in which animals are keeping cool in this hot weather. I saw the video you posted of your puppy Jasmine doing the doggie paddle. I love it! and would like to use a few seconds of it. May I?
Thanks,
Susan

Producer
ABC News
World News



So I wrote back and said sure!  
The down side is.... I wasn't home last night so I didn't get to see it.  They wrote to me Saturday afternoon, and aired it on Saturday night, so I didn't even have time to ask someone to record it for me!  One of my friends told me she saw Jaz on it (towards the 2nd half of the segment), so I know her video was featured.


I've been searching to see if it's available online somewhere... but so far no luck.  Oh well.  
If any of you come across it, will you please let me know??  I'd still like to see it, even if it is just for a few seconds...

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I was trying to find this whole segment to show my family because I enjoyed watching it so much. I have had no luck but did come up with an idea. I am thinking that I will try to watch it on the computer on ABC.com when that episode comes up online. They are only up to Friday night so far. Hope that helps. She was adorable and hope you are cooling down. We are still very hot and humid. My dog spends his day going in and out and in and out! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete