Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Super Bowl Dog ?

Well, the contest officially ended yesterday! THANK YOU to everyone who voted for Jasmine!!

This little 12 second video received over 1,000 views!! I don't know how many votes she received, but that looks promising!

If her video received the most votes, it will be aired during Half-Time of the Super Bowl! (But only here in AZ.) And they are going to show clips from all 3 finalist videos during the pre-game show! The aren't going to announce who won it. We have to all watch at Half-Time and be surprised!



(If you aren't able to watch it, don't worry! I'll definitely record it for you!) :)

People have been asking me about the videos those little clips were taken from! The last one is from when Jaz and I went to an elementary school to talk about being a therapy dog. They were so excited to see us! And they sent us the cutest thank you cards!! Here's a video of that fun day!



The other video was from a monsoon storm we had here in Arizona:


Jaz is a sissy and does not like the rain!! (Probably because she rarely sees it!!)

The last one was a practice clip from a new trick I've been working on with Jasmine. She is SOOO much better at it now! I bought her a mini basketball, and she can dunk it without me standing right behind it. So I would like to re-do that clip! But oh well! I ran out of time for the deadline!

So... I can't wait until Sunday! :D For the first time in a long time, I'm actually going to watch the SuperBowl! ;) Well, at least the commercials and Half-Time... LOL.

1 comment:

  1. we will be waiting to hear if she wins!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete