Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Watch For Jaz on TV THIS Saturday!!

I think this Saturday is our lucky day!! :D

Be sure to watch the next episode of "Who Let The Dogs Out" on Animal Planet! (airing Feb. 25th!) I've been telling all my friends to watch! l know I'll be watching. :) I think this is going to be the one that shows Jasmine's tricks! (as well as some of our other trick dog friends!)

Keep an eye out for Jasmine and all our trick dog friends: Gabe, Ruger, Paige, Hero, and Leroy. They should show up sometime this season too! (Maybe this week!) Can't wait to find out! :D (and if you know another dog who is in it, let me know! I'll add them to my list!) :D

I sent Tillman a message on Twitter (@TillmanSkates) and asked what the name of the "kangaroo dog" was (from Episode 1). He told me that's Rox! A 3 year old Australian Kelpie.

I just love learning about all the different dog breeds. Any dog can do tricks. You just need time, patience, and some good treats!! :) (Or a toy, if they are toy motivated!)

So far, I've seen Rox- an Australian Kelpie- Hop down the Petco aisle, and circle her owner.
Gabe- the Bulldog- bring his owner a tissue. (very helpful!)
Ruger- the Cattle Dog- push the stroller. (With a kitty in it!) (so cute!)
and Paige- the Border Collie- get a waffle out of the fridge, and put it in the toaster! (What if I wanted an omelet?) ;) J/K... I love Paige! :D :D Such a sweetie!

Can't wait to see what the next weeks hold! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment