Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Looking for a few sponsors...

OK Friends...

I need your help! As you know, I got invited to be a Keynote Speaker at the BarkWorld Pet Expo in Atlanta from Sept. 29- Oct. 1st. (Because of the growing popularity of Jasmine's YouTube channel.) One of her recent "Dog Goes Shopping" videos is up to 73,000 views! :)

My presentation is called “How To Make Your Pet A YouTube Sensation”. And I'm going to teach people how to promote their pet through social media. (I don't even need to tell you that Jasmine has made some wonderful friends online- and thus has a very loyal following on Twitter, Facebook, and this blog!) Lauren & her dog Paige are going to be there... and they are SUPER popular!! :D (And we get to meet them!!!) :D (They're one of the wonderful friends we have met online... but never met in person!) (until September!!)

So... long story short... I need to find a few companies to sponsor our trip to BarkWorld. (and in return they can get promoted through Jaz's social media sites (her Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube). So... who should I ask?? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment