Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Merry Christmas!!


Who is almost ready for Christmas??   (We're not!)    But to get me in the holiday spirit, I decided to post some pics of Jaz and one of her most popular videos "Dog Saves Christmas!"  (This video always gets really popular around December- with a ton of comments.)

One of the more amusing trains of conversation revolved around Jasmine only delivering one present to a house that had two dogs!  And they wanted to know if that other dog was naughty.   To tell you the truth, I didn't even notice that until someone pointed it out!!   You'll notice from all the blooper footage at the end that sometimes you're just lucky to get what you get!  And you have to piece it together to make it work!!  I have a basic story line idea in my head, but nothing too elaborate!   So, to answer their question, I don't know!  I never thought about it before now!!  ;)

Merry Christmas to my friends all over the world!  May you be filled with the peace, love, and joy that comes this time of year.   

No comments:

Post a Comment