Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Woohoo! Jaz is on RTM's website!


:D I just discovered Jasmine's new Christmas video is on Right This Minute's website!! How fun is that? They wrote something really sweet about her too.
The caption says:

"We all know about Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen... but what about Jasmine? This adorable canine is Santa's newest helper, and has definitely become one of our favorites. Watch as she jumps to action after getting a request from Santa himself."

And my friend Stacy wrote me and said she saw Jasmine on Channel 3 news! (and she was able to record it!) I knew she was going to be on ABC 15, because they emailed me. But I wish I would have known about the other ones! Oh well- it's all good!! :D The whole point of this is to bring love and laughter to others. Jasmine can't help but make you smile. So the more people's day she brightens, the better. Even if I don't hear about it.

I'm just still amazed that we were able to pull together that video in that short of time! It's because I have some WONDERFUL friends who helped me every step of the way!! :D (and some good neighbors who agreed when I randomly knocked on their door and said, "can I videotape your dog?" LOL. This was a very last minute project. But I guess that's how I roll! ;)



1 comment:

  1. I've been watching RTM every day to see if they share the video.. instead they put it on their website.. HOW AWESOME!!!!! :)

    And CH3 and CH 15 both on the same day.. WOW!!! Life is getting more and more exciting every day for Jasmine and you! :)

    ReplyDelete