Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Monday, December 12, 2011

Animal Planet "America's Cutest Pet" appearance!

Jasmine was on Animal Planet this past weekend!!! (Which I didn't even know about!) A friend emailed me to tell me that she saw Jaz on TV! Jasmine had 3 brief cameo appearances in Animal Planet's show "America's Cutest Pet". The first was in a segment called "My Pet's Got Talent." (pretty self-exlpainatory!)
Jaz has gotten a lot of mileage out of that original "Dog Goes Shopping video"! CLICK HERE to see the long version (which is funnier). Or CLICK HERE to see the short version.
The second clip was under a section called "Pets That Make You Go Awwwww...." This clip is called "Best Friend". CLICK HERE if you want to watch it.
The 3rd appearance was an action shot. This is Toddy and Jasmine doing double spins (in sync!) :) I had to search for a while to find what old video this clip was taken from! I finally found it. It was one of my first videos putting dog tricks to music! And I actually matched up each song to the action in the clip! First and last time I did that! It's a really cool video, but it took WAY too much time to make!! LOL. If you want to check it out, CLICK HERE.

So... that's Jasmine's brief Animal Planet cameos! :) A pretty fun surprise!

4 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! I just love all the videos. I think it would be cute if you got a bare-back saddle and wore it while Jaz wore her sheriff outfit, and then really let her ride the "horsey" to the Bonanza theme song! LOL That really would be cute, wouldn't it? Huh? Wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Love these. Signed up to follow your YouTube account! x Berner Girls

    ReplyDelete