Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rescue Me! =)

Today we stopped by 2 animal shelters to donate the dog food Jaz won. (from the "Top Pet" contest, and I still had free dog food coupons left over from Mighty Dog.) We gave 1/2 to Friends for Life, and 1/2 to Maddie's Projects.

Of course, we had to stop to meet all the dogs! This girl here is a sweetie. I just love her face. (I think I'm partial to dogs with eyebrows!!) They just have most expressive features! She's available at Maddie's Projects (inside Petco). I wanted to put her picture out there on my blog- just in case someone might see her and fall in love. =)

Here's the link: http://www.commonpaws.org if you want to contact them! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment