Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Saturday, February 6, 2016

SuperBowl Memories

Anyone who knows me, knows I don't really care about sports.  But every time the SuperBowl comes around, it always makes me smile.

Because I remember in 2012, when my dog Jasmine was featured in a promo during half-time of the SuperBowl!!!

Channel 12 had a contest, and we won!!




It's funny looking back on it now... because that was when I had first started teaching Jasmine that basketball trick.  She's way better at it now!

I remember people texting and emailing me, asking if that was Jasmine on TV!  They were shocked to hear my voice on TV, then recognized my dog!  

Anyway- fun memories.  That's why SuperBowl time always makes me smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment