Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cover Girl! For Havanese Breed Magazine!

COVER GIRL!! :D

Every other month, I write an article for Havanese Breed magazine. It's usually about the life lessons I have learned from Jasmine, or telling about our latest adventure.

So when the editor asked for a high res picture of Jasmine, I just sent him a random one. I thought it was to be included with my article!

Imagine my surprise when I discovered she was on the front cover of the magazine!!

Don't get me wrong, it was a very pleasant surprise! I was thrilled! (I just would have picked a different picture!!) Oh well- it's all good! :D



So- if you subscribe to
Havanese Breed Magazine, there will be a familiar face looking back at you on the March/ April 2012 copy!

Here's our latest article. If you click on each page, hopefully you'll be able to read it. I have yet to learn how to upload an adobe file to a blog, so I converted each page to a jpeg.

By the way, if you know how to attach one, please let me know!! :D

Our most recent article is all about our adventures going to California to film the season finale of "Who Let The Dogs Out"! It airs on Animal Planet on Sat. April 21st! So be sure to keep an eye out for Jasmine!!!! :D :D





1 comment: