Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Friday, December 3, 2010

Calender Dog! :)

Back in September, I submitted a photo of Jaz to the Page-A-Day dog calendar contest. Then I never heard anything about it, so I completely forgot all about it!

BUT... I just got an email that they are going to be featuring Jasmine in their 2012 calendar!!! How fun is that?!? :) I don't even remember which photo I sent them... so I guess it will be a surprise for everyone! (It might be this one? (The email said they would be using the photo of Jasmine begging.) So.. maybe this one?

Anyway- I am way excited about this!!! :)

If anyone else wants to enter their cute dog, here's the link I used:

http://www.pageaday.com/funstuff/dogs-00home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment