Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Monday, November 19, 2012

Trick Dog/ Therapy Dog Visits the 3rd Grade

Last month, Jasmine and I went back to school!  Well... to visit the 3rd grade classes at an elementary school!  We had SO MUCH FUN!  (as you can tell from the video.) 
 First, I talked about what we do as a therapy dog team.  Then we had time for some Q & A.  Then finally- their favorite part- the trick show.  :)   
 You can just tell from the excitement in the kids' voices that they loved it!  Jasmine picks up on that energy and is eager to show off more tricks.  It's really fun!  No matter which trick we did, the kids just got a big kick out of it.  I just love their enthusiasm.   This is the same school that we visited last year too.  (Just a whole new set of 3rd Graders.)  :)   3rd Graders are the best!!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Jaz! Very cool!

    Christie from lifewithbeagle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Jaz! I know I really love to visit the schools too. I have only visited with 4th graders but so many of them like to tell me about their awesome pets and how so many were rescued. There is always the hope that when we visit schools and educate the younger kids that we put a spark in them to want them to be better pet owners.

    ReplyDelete