Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentine's Day Gifts at @Petco

 My husband took this picture- which I love!!   Jasmine and Chewy are waiting for me to get home from work.  :)   According to my dogs, I'm a celebrity.  I am greeting with enthusiasm every single time I walk in the door.  Whether I was gone for 5 minutes, 5 hours, or 5 days.... the greeting is the same.  :)
It's nice to be this loved.  :)

People have asked me where I got Jaz's outfit.  It was from +Petco!   It's really cute on her.

Here's the front view of the outfit.  (The dogs are practicing their down/ stays.)   Is it pretty obvious I have a treat in my hand??  ;)
These are the other valentines day gear we got from +Petco !

A "LoverBoy" hoodie, and some cute heart toys.  (and some Veggie toys.)

I won't let Chewy play with this one for too long, because I don't want him to destroy it.  The middle heart says " You tug at my heart."
I'll play Tug-of-War with the rope toy, but I only let him chew on it for a few minutes.  It at least has to last through the month of February without getting the stuffing pulled out!!
'

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends!!  Furry or Human!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment