Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

GMA Dog vs. Dog contest!

Oh my gosh- this is unreal!!  THANKS to you my friends, Jasmine won her contest on Monday!
She was paired off against a very talented, sweet dog named Arbor.  Arbor was adopted from a shelter only a year ago!!  Pretty impressive!!  Here's Arbor's Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/GoVegasDog
Living proof that some of the best pups you will ever find are at your local shelter.  Go find out for yourself!  What a sweet, smart, and talented dog!

It was a CLOSE contest too! 
 If you missed it, here's the link to watch both dogs!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfo0zDto624

  So... now Jasmine moves on to the next round!  They are flying us to New York!!   I can't believe it!  Jasmine will be performing LIVE on Good Morning America THIS Friday, May 4, 2012!
WOW.  This doesn't even seem real!!  I'm so excited! 

So keep an eye out for Jasmine!  After the show,  you can vote for your favorite dog (on Friday) at: www.goodmorningamerica.com

I don't have a smart phone, so I won't be able to remind anyone to vote.  So please tell your friends!!  :)   THANK YOU!!!  :D

2 comments:

  1. Thrilled beyond words for you! Have a great time in the Big Apple and say Hi to Robin Roberts from Ebony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog may be my dogs mom...

    Hi, my name is mya and my dog pepper looks EXACTLY like your dog. please email me at 1mya.taylor@gmail.com
    i think your dog may be my dogs mom. ill send you pics of my dog through email
    please contact me.

    ReplyDelete