Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Graduation Day!

This past week, Jasmine graduated from her Beginning Agility Class! (The 2nd class of the series.) Although we made a few mistakes, it was still SO MUCH FUN!!! Jasmine just LOVES agility class. Even watching this video, I recognize it even more. You can see the excitement in her eyes, and her perky tail. It's like she's trying to say "what next? what next?"

At the end of the course, our instructor told us if we would be moving up to the next class or if it would be better if our dog repeated this one. (To get a better foundation). I would have been fine repeating the class. I know I have a lot things to learn being Jasmine's handler. She's willing to do almost anything, I just need to learn how to communicate what I want her to do! But I was REALLY excited when our instructor recommend we move up to Intermediate class in the fall!! =)

Here's our two runs:

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Jaz! Way to go! (You too, CJ...since you are assisting her in learning the tricks) :)

    ReplyDelete