Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jasmine is a Finalist!

Jasmine has made it to the Final Round of the Mix 96.9 contest!!

Here's the video I made to help get the word out! This is the final round, so every vote counts! I really wish the website would say how many votes each dog has... that would make things sooo much eaiser! But since I have no clue how Jaz is doing in the contest, I'm just going to do the best I can at getting the word out - and hope for the best. If it turns out it wasn't enough- oh well, we tried our best. That's all you can ask for.

Besides- I've discovered an incredibly supportive dog-loving community via YouTube, Facebook, and DoggySpace. Jasmine has many friends, and I'm very grateful for the their support and encouragement.




Here's the link! (which you may have to copy/paste)
http://www.mix969.com/pages/arizonas-top-pet/vote-entrants.php?type=d&gid=1&id=20

No comments:

Post a Comment