Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Friday, August 1, 2014

9 Dogs You Won't Believe Actually Exist- Buzzfeed video

Buzzfeed wrote:

9 Dogs You Won't Believe Actually Exist

"There's a dog out there, somewhere... making someone waffles.  And I need to find him."

LOL- I know that dog!! It's our friend Paige!  (She can make waffles!)

Guess who else made the list?  My FAVORITE pup Jasmine!!  :)  (She goes shopping, gets the mail, and gets a drink from the fridge.)  She's also Jaz!  (who rides the scooter)


Also- our friend Jesse!  (who is a fellow shopper, and does a ton of other cool tricks!)

Also- our friend Norman!  (who as far as I know, is the ONLY dog who knows how to ride a bike!!)


It's SO fun that a lot of my trick dog friends got included in the same video!!  It turned out so awesome!  It totally made me laugh!  :D

1 comment: