Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Norwegian Newspaper Article!

Are any of Jasmine's friends/ fans from Norway??

Jasmine is going to be featured in a Norwegian newspaper's website- called Dagbladet.no

And HOPEFULLY, they are going to send me a copy of the post showing her trick video.  (I requested it, and hopefully they will follow through!)



I would love to see the article, even if I can't read the words!  :)

P.S.  If any of you see Jasmine anywhere around the web, please let me know!!  She sometimes ends up on the news and blogs that I don't know about.  And it's fun to go check them out.   

Thanks my friends!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


1 comment:

  1. So much fun to be famous in Norway! Happy New Year! Lee and Phod and their Lady

    ReplyDelete