Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Friday, February 15, 2013

Who Let The Dogs Out - 2013 TV appearance

                                                     
 On Fri. Feb. 8, 2013, Jasmine and I appeared on Season 2 of "Who Let The Dogs Out"!  :)

This was a REALLY fun episode for me to watch- because it brought back all my memories from my trip to BlogPaws!   Jasmine and I met up with our best friends Lauren and Paige in Salt Lake City.  And there we taught a class on "How To Make Your Dog A YouTube Rockstar."  (Basically teaching about YouTube.)  This was a pet social media convention, so we learned all kinds of things.

Jaz posing for the cameras.  

We spent a lot of time at the Natural Balance booth.  Taking pictures, talking with friends (that I met when Jaz was on the show last year.)

If you missed that- here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lztKNisz_IY

I got to interview our friends Karen (and her scooter riding dog Norman).  As well as Ron (and his famous skateboarding riding dog Tillman!)

They showed little clips of our interview on the show!





Here's the full episode in case you weren't able to watch it.  (It was on the Hallmark channel last Friday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment