Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Therapy Dog Visit to an Elementary School

In October, all the 3rd graders here read the book "Rosie the Visiting Dog"- about a therapy dog.

Last year, my friend (who is a 3rd grade teacher) asked if we would come visit the school, so the kids could meet a real therapy dog.  

We went and met with all the 3rd grade classes.  And we had a blast!!   3rd Graders are so much fun!!! (and hilarious!)

We talked a little about being a therapy dog, then did a trick dog demo.   Here's the video from last year:   (We ended up doing this same presentation at 2 different schools.)


I was just asked if I could bring Jasmine back again this year!  There's a whole new bunch of 3rd graders... ready to meet Jasmine the Therapy Dog!  So we're going this Friday!  I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    I hope you don't mind, but I'm including your blog in my "blogroll". You see, I have a dog, named Jasmine, who is also a therapy dog. ;-)

    Lyne & Jasmine

    ReplyDelete