Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Saturday, September 15, 2012

America's Got Talent- Olate Dogs won!!!

For those of you who watch America's Got Talent or Britain's Got Talent, you know dogs have been winning across the board!

This week, America's Got Talent had their finale- and Olate Dogs won the whole thing!!!

Check this out- this was their audition:



(My favorite was the doggy conga line!)

For those of you across the pond watching Britian's Got Talent, you know Ashley and Pudsey won the whole thing!!  This is called freestyle (dog dancing).  I absolutely love watching these routines!
This one was my favorite of the 3 that she did:



Many people have asked me if I'm going to take Jasmine on America's Got Talent.  And I've even emailed back and forth with some people that work on AGT trying to figure out skit ideas.

Here's the thing I decided...  although Jasmine is pretty talented, I think she does better with commercials and photo shoots.  Why?  Because then *I'm* out of the equation!  LOL

Can Jasmine do the same tricks as Pudsey?   Most of them.  (And the other ones I am teaching her!)  ;)    But can I dance like Ashley?  No way!  I'm not nearly that coordinated!   

On on top of that,   I can't focus on giving Jasmine her trick commands and focus on me at the same time.  It just doesn't work!  So I'm quite happy being behind the scenes, and letting Jasmine get the limelight.  I actually freeze up and don't know what to say when the camera is in my face.  (Jaz has been on TV 24 times now on various shows- and luckily the camera is usually focused on her.  The few times I have had to speak on TV, the producers have edited my part together well so I sound slightly coherent!)  Live TV and I don't get along very well!!  ;)

So- that's my answer.  Are we ever going to go on AGT?  Probably not.  Are we going to continue to do commericals, photo shoots, and dog therapy?  You betcha.  That's what we have the most fun doing.  That way people are focused more on Jasmine, less on me.  ;)

Here's a cheezy video I made 3 years ago- when we first started learning tricks.  Jasmine's tricks have gotten a lot better since then... but it still gets the point across!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment