Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Going to #BlogPaws!!! :)

Well, it's FINALLY HERE!  After looking forward to this for what feels like forever, BlogPaws has finally arrived!  I am SOOO excited to go to Utah and meet up with my friends from all over the country!  (and learn a lot too!)


I was looking at the BlogPaws website, and check out who's video was featured!!  Jazmaztaz!!  :)  
http://community.blogpaws.com/





This is going to be such a fun trip!!  Lauren and her trick dog Paige are coming too!  It's a Jasmine/Paige Reunion Tour!! :)  :)  :)   


We'll be giving the presentation on Friday afternoon about "The Power of YouTube".  (Since both of our dogs have very similar stories!  They're just regular dogs- who have had some amazing opportunities just because of some simple YouTube videos!)  


I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!  It's going to be a blast!!  I'll keep you posted!!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Don't think I can make it to Blogpaws so will miss out on seeing you in person, but I know you're going to win everyone over just like you have with your videos, have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete