Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Free Ticket to #BlogPaws!

As I'm sure you know, Jasmine and I are flying to SLC, Utah later this month to speak at the BlogPaws pet convention.  I'm giving a presentation about YouTube with my friends Lauren and Paige!  (Friday afternoon session)  Afterwards, we'll do a trick dog demo so people can see Jasmine and Paige live!





And fitting enough, Jasmine's blog was nominated for the "Best Video" award at the "Nose-to-Nose" awards at BlogPaws!   http://awards.blogpaws.com/   They are going to announce the winners at a red carpet ceremony on June 23rd.  Pretty fun!



The best part is... by being nominated as a finalist, Jasmine earned a free conference pass that I can give away!   So, if you are considering going to BlogPaws, let me know and I'll submit your name in the raffle!   (I'm going to do the drawing on Monday.)  You can leave your email address in the comments, or write to me on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MyFavoritePupJasmine


Even if you don't win the raffle, you can still get 20% off your conference ticket if you mention us.  (Because we're one of the presenters.)   Just use this code when you register:
BlogPaws2012-Speaker-Jackson-20 


It's coming up quick!!  Lauren and I are super excited about this!!  :)  If you do come, please come say hi to us!   It's going to be so much fun!  

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Mom's looking furward to seeing you and Jasmine at BlogPaws! I don't fly, so I'll be at the Barker Lounge. Good luck on the Nose-To-Nose Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to blog paws and I live in SLC so it would be easy for me to get there :) So please submig me into your raffle, it would be awesome! My email is summerscraps at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the award!
    She's one talented dog!
    Whirlwind of Surprises
    whirlwindofsurprises(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna go to Blog Paws! Sounds like so much fun. Maybe we can go next year.

    ReplyDelete