Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jaz on TV during the SUPERBOWL!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!!!!

I just got a phone call from Channel 12 News.... Jaz's video was 1 of the 3 finalists for their "12 Seconds of Fame" contest!

Voting starts tomorrow (Jan. 25th).. on the Channel 12 Facebook page! Whichever video gets the most votes will have the whole thing aired during half-time of the SUPERBOWL!!! (Sun. Feb. 5th!) Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!
And either way, they are going to show a clip of it either during the pre-game show or during half-time!! Jaz is going to be on TV during the Superbowl!! This is so awesome!!!


It's particularly amazing to me because this was something I just threw together while on vacation!! I was out of town celebrating a friend's birthday, so I wasn't even able to record any new footage.
And it was REALLY hard to come up with an idea of "how 12 News Keeps Us Connected" ... and demonstrate it in under 12 seconds! (In fact, I had to re-upload to YouTube 3 times to make sure it was under the time limit!) And it was just all random clips of Jaz.
The rain video was something I just something I recorded for fun during AZ's Monsoon season. Because it flooded my backyard, and Jaz was looking worried how she was going to get outside. (My sissy dog doesn't like to get her feet wet!)
The sports clip was a practice session I taped in my living room! (in bare feet no less!) It was never meant for YouTube, it was just to show my facebook friends the new basketball hoop we had acquired at Goodwill the day before! Now, Jaz is decent enough at it, she could make the basket without me standing near the hoop! (most times!) And I got her a mini basketball instead of her old beat up soccer ball!
The other clip was from when we went to the elementary school last fall to talk about being a therapy dog, and we did a trick dog demo. (Which the kids LOVED... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J97-J7_Prbw )

So that was old footage too!
I just threw it together while I was traveling on the airplane, because I figured what the heck... And now look!!!!! I can't believe it!!

So just remember to PLEASE vote for Jasmine tomorrow!!! (starting @ 9 am Arizona Time!) (on Facebook!) I'll post the link as soon as I know it!!! :D :D :D

1 comment: