Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thirsty? Bring Me A Drink

Jaz has learned a new trick!! We've been working on this one for a little while now.

Jasmine can open the fridge and bring me a drink! Ok yes, it's a small juice box. But I tried it with a mini soda can, and a mini water bottle. She had a hard time gripping those with her teeth. She would bite down, and it would shoot across the room. So... we had to adapt! And find something more suited to her size! And here's the final result:


The good news is... I'm glad I don't own a big dog. If she was, and I taught her this trick... there would be no food left in my refrigerator when I got home from work!!! So I'm happy Jaz is a little dog! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment