Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Friday, October 21, 2011

Jaz's National TV Debut!

Yay! So- Jaz had her national TV debut today!! :D She was on a show called "Right This Minute". And overall... not bad! It focused more on Jaz, and less on me! (Which I liked!) They interviewed me on Skype last night, and the interview lasted about 10 minutes. Then they cut it all down to a minute and a half clip! But it was decent!! (Despite the one time I messed up what I was trying to say about how Jaz makes the kids smile... and it came out sounding like Jaz smiles...) Whatever! I was nervous! Although it was much better than some other interviews I've had!! LOL... I just figured it out, and that was Jasmine's 7th TV appearance. You'd think it would get easier for me! But nope!


And yes, I did have a treat sitting on my laptop to get Jaz to look at the web cam!!! ;) I originally taped a bully bone to the top of the monitor, but Jaz went too crazy for that! So I had to take that away, and put a piece of dehydrated turkey liver on the keyboard. (which she can focus better around.)

All in all- I'm happy with how they edited this! I recorded it off the TV, so the quality is not great. But until I figure out someway to record off the internet, this is the best I can do!!

P.S. If you want to see their clip of it, here's the link: http://www.rightthisminute.com/story/jasmine-doggy-personal-assistant (But you'll only see the clip, not the cute little intro teaser!) ;)

3 comments:

  1. Thats great JAz!! Your peep did wonderful!! Now mine thinks i should be able to learn tricks!! Whatever?? BOL

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you recorded this. I wasn't sure if it was going to show on Thursday night or Friday night. Well, since it was on at 1 am here, I slept through Thursday night and then set the television to go on by itself last night, but I still missed the first 1/2 hour of it. So I wasn't sure if I missed it last night or if it was on Friday at 1 am. Anyway....glad I was finally able to see it. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both did great!!! So glad you taped it and shared!
    Your pals,
    Diane and Cosmo Havanese

    ReplyDelete