Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Last Week To Vote!


Wow- time flies! This is the last week of the Dog Days of Summer Contest! I went to this casting call in person, and because it was local, so I thought we'd have better odds of placing in the Top 5. Then I found out that the voting was unlimited, and I was so overwhelmed! I think next time it should be 1 vote per email or 1 vote per IP address. But in this contest, you can vote as many times as you want per day!

I was about to just blow it off, when I really good friend named Vicki encouraged me to just stick with it. Because you never know. And I'm am thrilled to report that thus far, Jasmine has held her own! Jasmine's friends keep voting for her. And right now Jaz fluctuates between 3rd and 4th place. The contest ends on Sept. 15th. If she can finish in the Top 5, she'll be eligible for an editorial spread in a magazine!

So... no matter how it turns out... I just wanted to sincerely say THANK YOU... to all of you who have spent time voting for Jasmine. I really do appreciate it. (and for sharing your secrets with me!!) For example, we learned that you only have to type the one word with the squiggley line through it!) That helped me to vote faster. (Although that's usually the hardest word to read!!) lol.


Anyway- I just wanted to say thanks. Thank you for voting. And thank you for being my friend and for supporting Jasmine. You guys are awesome. :)




2 comments:

  1. We been gettin' our votes in every day...actually lots of votes more den once a day!

    Jaz...you're doin' pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been voting for you several times since I saw the link. Good luck, I will keep voting.

    ReplyDelete