Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Sunday, December 12, 2010

KNIX Pet-of-the-Week! =)

Last month, Jaz was chosen to be KNIX's Pet-of-the-Week! Here's a link to the winning picture:

http://www.knixcountry.com/pages/promo/california-naturals/?_show

And because of this, she won a California Natural prize pack from Bark Avenue Pet Supply...
Here's Jaz doing a new trick-- placing her paw on an object! It wasn't that hard to teach! She really liked those treats! (which is interesting- considering she normally doesn't care for biscuit treats!) But she does like these!
I was really impressed with the Bark Avenue Pet Supply store! I went in there to get the California Natural prize pack, but of course came out with a whole bunch of other stuff! They had a unique selection that you don't normally see in the other stores.

(To justify my purchases, it WAS Jasmine's birthday last Sunday!) My little puppy is 5 years old now....
(sniff, sniff) ;) Just kidding! (kind of!) It's been a wonderful 5 years, and I can't imagine my life without my favorite pup. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment